Does the data base allow search of member posts from year's back or do I miss the method for same.

GerrySiegel

The other day I was searching for an example of an interesting to me crtique give and take from a photo of the week. A sinister figure on a balcony which garnered a lot plus and minuses and had much input from the creator of this monochrome image. I thought I could find it by searching 1) photos of the week from two to three years back, but no dice, it does not seem to extract that far. or 2) my own history of comments where I might recapture the age of the subject. Again we seem to be limited to how far back we can list our personal comment history. I have got to be missing something. Am I?

I remember the photo you're talking about as well as the discussion, but I can't remember whose it was. If we knew the name of the photographer, you could probably find it in their portfolio. It was someone who was pretty active at the time, had many interesting photos, and joined the discussion, which was interesting with a lot of varied opinions and judgments.
  • Like 1
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

It would still be interesting to know how it was retrieved. At one time that would have been easy enough. I guess the world of tags eludes me. No biggee. Yes I appreciate the recollection unt--.. It confirms my recollection of things that were definitely eye opening so to speak.

The other day I was searching for an example of an interesting to me crtique give and take from a photo of the week.

Resident Evil (Click for larger view ....if you dare) | Photo.net

It would still be interesting to know how it was retrieved.

I opened potw search and sorted by street/all time and #of comments and there it was.

I have got to be missing something. Am I?

Yes. Two simple words.

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!