Does the color look ok?

amy cupp

Amy,<P>

You have to change the image size in PS.Open the Image tab...than image size. Type in 511 in the width box it will automatically change the height. Have it on pixels. Than hit okay and close the file. Rename it so you save the original file. I always put the size such as 511 in the new title so I know which file to upload. Than be sure and put a caption under the picture so it shows up the picture and not a link. Hope that makes sense.<P>Elaine

Hi Amy: if you are using Photoshop, then: open photo: go to Image: select image size: in the

boxes at the top (width , height) type in pixels for the size of the photo, then go to file,

selecet Save As and save under a different name. When you upload, make sure you are

uploading the photo which has new name. Sandy

Amy, shots look really nice color wise, maybe a little soft on contrast for my taste, and I think a tad underexposed.

Mark's Before/After shows you have good color, and it's more saturated in his After shot.

: ) Now I only have about 300 to go... Is it easy to apply one action to all pics in PS? If so, how do I do it? I first loaded the raws into picasa and exported out as jpeg. then opened in PS. I am probably doing things a**backwards.

You are asking some extremely biginner questions and already showing that you don't possess any post processing basics. Your photography skills seem right on -- but invest in some PS books (required), videos (lynda.com) (almost a requirement), or a good hands-on workshop. The best!

You are right Ken, I am lost on basics in PS. I have an older PS book and thats how a learned a few things and probably will use lynda.com, but I hope u all dont mind me asking questions here and there. I am looking into a workshop that they teach at UT for 1 night a week. That would probably help me the most or a hands on tutor.

Steve: thanks, this one is not my favorite of the bride and groom dancing. I have many and just picked the first one I had handy. Actually, its a long story but my 2nd set of batteries went right at the beginning of their first dance, so I popped in 1 battery just to get the shots quick of the dance and also used my backup (film) camera. I am about 1/3 of the way thru post processing and am excited about getting the feedback on this one.

And, I definately have to get rechargables for the SB800

I don't know that I would futz around too much with the "Teamwork" shot - your main subject's left arm is starting to get very funky yellow skin tones.

<p><i>"My main concern was that my calibration may be off and before I edited all of them, I wanted to make sure that these are not too dark."</i></p>

<p>If you suspect your calibration may be off, what's stopping you from re-calibrating? Takes only 3 minutes with my <a href="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/472514-REG/Pantone_MEU103_Eye_One_Display_2_Colorimeter.html" target="_blank">Eye One</a>. You do own a proper monitor calibration tool ...right?</p>