Does Arca-Swiss have a web site? Can't find one, help please!

upscan

I can't believe that in this day and age a manufacturer selling its

equipment internationally would not have a web site. Linhof at least

has half a web site but I certainly can't find one for Arca. Does

anyone know of one? Alternatively, what is the best 'other' site that

posts 'thorough' information on 'Arca' and not just a lukewarm

attempt at one? Many thanks.

Hello Robert: to be able to concentrate on product they have to sell product. To sell product they have to comminicate with potential customers. Their business should not end at the point they sold you a camera. A good firm should be able to comunicate with customers and concentrate on product, do research and innovate all at the same time. If Arca can not chew gum and walk at the same time it will not go far. It will remain the cottage industry they now are. Failing to communicate with customers deserves no compliments. I certainly hope Arca does not take pride in shutting themselves off from the world and for their sake I hope they do not accept your kudos. All that said, if you wanted to emphasize the need for the manufacturer to be serious about quality and innovation I'd agree with you. Thanks for your input.

• 7 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<p>Maybe this is near the mark: In reference to books and writing, ... "there are three categories of people in the world of literature: Those who write books, those who read them, and those who the books are written about." Arca Swiss sitting quietly into the last category, getting on with making cameras, whilst others busy around playing with websites.<br /> If you are serious about buying an Arca Swiss item, and have the money, all the information you need is only a Google away.</p>

<p>By the way, <em><strong>isn't this nice!</strong> </em></p><div>00V8Zj-196217584.JPG.fca81e2db242be5d574322e9f7496227.JPG</div>

<p>Quoting myself:<br>

"If you are serious about buying an Arca Swiss item, and have the money, all the information you need is only a Google away."<br>

To which I meant to add: ... <br>

<strong>"And once in buying mode, the absence of an in-house website will not stop you."</strong></p>