Do you do Real Estate Photography? Pricing for Residential/B&B Property!

jeff_z1

Hey, I have done several homes so far for a high end realtor - mostly ranches, acreage and higher value properties (high for my region anyway - not as high for others!). Pricing these has become a little simpler as I get more properties and compare size, acreage, number of buildings, etc. Most have ranged 550-1200 so far.

This time around, I'm doing a Bed & Breakfast and, this is challenging my pricing schedule!

Any ideas or suggestions on how you would price this?

8 rooms (1-2 beds with bathroom, one of these is a larger suite)

Smaller guest services room - kitchen facilities, fridge and small dining area

Owners quarters - office, bedroom, bathroom above the following

Main B&B Kitchen

Guest dining area

Guest living area (connected to dining room, couches, tv)

B&B Office/Check-in area

This sits on approx 25 acres with 2 main buildings and some other guest areas outside - sitting areas, entertaining area with BBQ grill, hot tub.

I will be providing interior, exterior & aerial photos of the property.

Now, I feel like if this was a 3-4 bedroom house I'd be good to go. But man, this is a lot of rooms, bathrooms, common areas, etc!

Any suggestions on tackling the pricing on this? Greatly appreciated!

Jeff,

We have been shooting real estate photography in Central Arkansas for over 10 years. Pricing can vary greatly depending on what market you are in. I've seen photography prices range from $100-$500+ depending on the project. In our market, we charge a FLAT RATE of $100 per listing (residential photos) and typically provide agents and builders with 35-40 photos depending on the size of the home. Obviously 1500-2000 sqft homes are going to only provide about 20 photos or so.... but 3500+ sqft homes will provide a lot more. Having a flat fee (at least for our market) has kept is easy for us to communicate pricing to all of our clients. We handle photography for around 150 agents and builders in our area. We charge an additional $100 for AERIAL photos and will typically provide 8-10 aerial photos for them as well. Hopefully this helps.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Jeff,

We have been shooting real estate photography in Central Arkansas for over 10 years. Pricing can vary greatly depending on what market you are in. I've seen photography prices range from $100-$500+ depending on the project. In our market, we charge a FLAT RATE of $100 per listing (residential photos) and typically provide agents and builders with 35-40 photos depending on the size of the home. Obviously 1500-2000 sqft homes are going to only provide about 20 photos or so.... but 3500+ sqft homes will provide a lot more. Having a flat fee (at least for our market) has kept is easy for us to communicate pricing to all of our clients. We handle photography for around 150 agents and builders in our area. We charge an additional $100 for AERIAL photos and will typically provide 8-10 aerial photos for them as well. Hopefully this helps. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. www.3wirePhotgraphy.com

$100 flat rate for ground photos, and $100 flat rate for aerials? Honestly, how do you stay in business with rates that low? I'd say that sounds like the rates of someone new starting out and lowballing the market, but your site seems to indicate that may not be the case.