DJI Mavic Pro vs GoPro Karma Image quality

<p>It's too early for photographer-based reviews of either camera. GoPro's general orientation around action cameras and the fish-eyed leanings of their cameras in that direction essentially rule that out for me. While the Mavic is aimed at a somewhat more consumer-ish audience than, say, their Inspire product, they still come at it from a photographer's/videographer's point of view rather than from a snowboarder's/rock-climber's point of view as does GoPro. <br /><br />So based on owning multiple GoPro and DJI devices, I'm going to say that at first glance the Mavic will likely prove to be the better tool in that regard. But if you like the way the Karma breaks down into a hand-held gimbal, etc., then it may appeal for more logistical reasons. The main thing I've learned with both manufacturers is: don't be in a hurry on those new products. There are always significant wrinkles they need to iron out. So during that inevitable public beta window, we'll have a chance to see which camera and lens and processing system seems to appeal the most. </p>