Digital Photo Professional

<p>I downloaded the new DPP 4. When I open up a thumbnail from my Canon 6D it opens up to full size. When I open up a thumbnail from my Canon T2i it opens but stays in the thumbnail size. When I go back to DPP 3 the T2i raw images open up full size. Is there a setting in DPP 4 that I need to change, or is it because the software doesn't process 'older' Canon camera images?</p>

<p>It is my understanding that DPP 4.x is only for Canon's newer EOS cameras. When it was first released it only supported Canon's full frame cameras and has recently been updated to support some of the newer crop frame cameras as well. According to Canon's site DPP4.x support EOS-1D C, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 6D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS Rebel T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D.<br>

Not to clear on the various Tx cameras but I think I am right that the T2i is also known as the 550D in which case it isn't on the list of supported cameras.<br /></p>