Difficulty logging back into Photo.Net

Gerald Cafferty

I have been contacted by a member here in the UK who is unable to log back into the site. I'm connected OK but I never log out, as a test I logged out with my phone and I'm unable to log back in.

Thanks Gerald for your help. When I try to log in on chrome the sign in screen accepts my email address and my password but when I click the sign in button the screen shows the message, "we're sorry, an internal error has occured" in red. Can anyone please help. Regards Ken p.s still no connection!!

Just heard the same from Shun - if you are in, stay in!

I view photo.net from several different computers and my iPhone. Since I am already logged in on my laptop and iPhone, I can continue to post from there. However, my previous login has expired on my desktop and Mac, and I can no longer login again.

Just got back in after gotten logged out sometime yesterday afternoon. I never log out - the system just threw me out and then didn't let me back in with some "internal error" message.

I could finally login after trying for two days. Thank you Dieter for responding in a short time to my message.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
The issues seems to rear up again, just got an email from another member who can't login and get's the "We're sorry, an internal error has occurred" message. I am still logged in with one browser (last time I got logged out automatically for whatever reason); but when I try to login with another browser, I do get the same error message and can't login.
  • Like 1

The issues seems to rear up again, just got an email from another member who can't login and get's the "We're sorry, an internal error has occurred" message. I am still logged in with one browser (last time I got logged out automatically for whatever reason); but when I try to login with another browser, I do get the same error message and can't login.

I copied this along to argh in a conversation.

• Like 1

Same here I could not log in for about 24 hours , same "Internal error" message.

I had the same issue which supposedly coincides with the Amazon Web Services outage 12/8 per Creative Live Support person who responded to me from the Photo.Net support link email request.

This internal error re-occurred for the past 3 days and I am finally able to log-in again. Authentication services seemed to be failing 12/31 through 1/2 with that damned Internal error message. I left a nasty public message on Facebook on the Photo.Net page, and am still noticing the last post there was from 2017! The question about whether Photo.Net is dying has been made readily apparent. Seems it's terminal decomposition.

I had the same issue which supposedly coincides with the Amazon Web Services outage 12/8 per Creative Live Support person who responded to me from the Photo.Net support link email request.

This internal error re-occurred for the past 3 days and I am finally able to log-in again. Authentication services seemed to be failing 12/31 through 1/2 with that damned Internal error message. I left a nasty public message on Facebook on the Photo.Net page, and am still noticing the last post there was from 2017! The question about whether Photo.Net is dying has been made readily apparent. Seems it's terminal decomposition.

Ask yourself how helpful your actions were. A Holiday period. Could you have gotten a plumber?

• Like 2