Dialogue.

pavel_l.

Interesting "Chairscape" lol. I could see myself sitting on one of those chairs eating my lunch. The image looks well balanced and with a number of different elements that spark the imagination that this might be a university or perhaps an age care home.

The image looks a little flat and dark, brightening it and a little more contrast is needed maybe ... as usual, just an idea

1694499_cc931743bedda8ee421480658666944b.thumb.jpg.3154df8aec6e1290df09b5729323fdf5.jpg

• Like 3

Interesting "Chairscape" lol. I could see myself sitting on one of those chairs eating my lunch. The image looks well balanced and with a number of different elements that spark the imagination that this might be a university or perhaps an age care home.

The image looks a little flat and dark, brightening it and a little more contrast is needed maybe ... as usual, just an idea

[ATTACH=full]1429985[/ATTACH]

Agreed!

I see the tone of the original capturing or reflecting the mood. Two pairs of empty chairs, facing each other on a barren and drab landscape. Punch up the contrast? In a different photo, I’d likely feel that way. IMO, this photo seems not to want contrast or punch. The appearance of the size of the chairs relative to each other is an interesting element of the photo. Edited by samstevens
  • Like 1

"You talkin' to me?"

[ATTACH=full]1429985[/ATTACH]

Thank you kmac.

It was at local university campus. I see as it may benefits from some contrast.

Agreed!

Thank you Michaell.

I see a couple of different crops that might be interesting, as would be some experimentation with contrast as previously noted. Certainly worth some further work.

Thank you Sandy.

I see the tone of the original capturing or reflecting the mood. Two pairs of empty chairs, facing each other on a barren and drab landscape. Punch up the contrast? In a different photo, I’d likely feel that way. IMO, this photo seems not to want contrast or punch. The appearance of the size of the chairs relative to each other is an interesting element of the photo.

Thank you Sam.

"... Our perception of the world is a fantasy that coincides with reality."

Chris Frith.