Developing old rollfilm

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by alex_tamasi, Nov 7, 1998.

  1. I'd be interested in any information on developing and printing old rollfilms. Especially what equipment I would need. I know I need a developing tank capable of taking the larger sized films, do I need a projector for printing? Any advice cheerfully accepted.
  2. As you say, anything bigger than 120/620 is going to need a tank to fit, which will likely be a stumbling block. After that, the bigger negs lens themselves readily to contact printing, an enlarger for anything bigger than 6x9 will be "professional" prices unless you get lucky second hand.

Share This Page