Developer for Delta 400 - less grain and more sharpness

Grain and sharpness normally go hand in hand - developers that get better sharpness, also render grain sharp (and hence more visible). So typically you can't have both. HC110 typically strikes a very good balance. I've not used Delta 400, but with plenty other Ilford films (HP5, FP4, Delta 100 and heavily pushed Delta 3200) I get very moderate grain, good sharpness.

Maybe post some examples, with development times, dilutions - I think that's more useful feedback than just trying another developer.

The only way to get significantly finer grain is to use a slower film. Or use a larger format.

Speed and granularity are inextricably interlinked, and using a so called "fine grain" developer will almost certainly lose you real film speed.

There's also a link between development speed, developer pH, and grain. Maybe if you use a higher dilution of HC110 you'll get finer grain. However, as Wouter says, developers that give fine grain don't improve sharpness and they don't give the fullest ISO speed.