Dents on digital negatives

If you scanned a roll with a dent in the film or some other damage, the damage will appear in the image. It won't magically go away. You'll have to clone or heal it out of the image. This may take some practice to get it to look good but it's not that hard if the damage isn't too extensive.

Dear Christian, some epson printers I am told tend to leave roller marks on the material. Dan Burkholder talked about this in one of his pieces, and there is a way to disconnect the rollers, at least on

some printers. I haven't personally encountered this (yet!), so can't tell you ABC how to do it. Let me know, as sooner or later the

same problems bite us all. Norm La Coe

Hi Norm,

What a pleasure to read you. I miss the English word so I didn�t find any information when I made research on it. I will try to take them out of the printer. As I get nice negative and this is the only problem.

I use a lot of printer from 890 -1160 � new C70, I appreciate the last one but it make dots.

I order some pictorio transparency but do not receive it yet. I get good result with 3M inkjet transparency. I want to try pictorio, because if it gives better result than 3M, it should be increbible.

regards

Christian