Daylight transparency

Discussion in 'Digital Darkroom' started by bitphotospace, Jul 25, 2021.

1. yes to the wall, pillow, yourself or worse to those with absolute conformity to your version of the truth.

2. Am I being ignored here? Sniff-sniff :(

3. digitaldog

digitaldog Andrew Rodney

“There are no right answers to wrong questions” -Ursula K. Le Guin

4. looks like I am yet to be ignored which is a real shame as, consequently, I won’t be able to speak the truth with impunity

5. digitaldog

digitaldog Andrew Rodney

Not being known doesn't stop the truth from being true
    . -Richard Bach

I suppose your posting agenda here is to move towards this concept of ignoring you and your 'ideas' of truth, since the original question has been dismissed and largely ignored by everyone else who have come by to your initial question about sensors and moiré ?
    By replying, it should be obvious you are not being ignored, at least by me. I'm just not taking you at all seriously.
    While you are not being ignored by me, can I ask you: What do you do for a living? There is zero transparency on your user page which may be for good reason. Do answer and speak the truth with impunity.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  6. For Truth-Try Dialogue

I work for a living if you must know - No hidden agenda but I tend to simulate a discussion occasionally as I want to learn, I assume, like others on here incl. yourself. No intention whatsoever to take things to a personal level but firing posts filled with a sense of anger, dismissal of others and (excuse me being blunt) patronising quotes and bold letter words is not necessarily conducive to the truth - on the contrary, tis actually a hindrance to comprehension (on both sides). Whilst the massive underlying technical knowledge is certainly acknowledged and appreciated (certainly you do not need me to validate this), one should perhaps consider a different type of vehicle which ultimately delivers continuously evolving, higher level, of truth.

And no, the truth does not even exist unless it is known and even so - it is only true as far as the extent of your own knowledge at the given time. nuff said at my end.

7. digitaldog

digitaldog Andrew Rodney

Your inability to answer a simple question speaks volumes.