D500 New Firmware Version 1.31 Available

ShunCheung

Bit odd if it's just about flash when they add..

• SnapBridge App Unable to Connect
  • If the SnapBridge app is unable to connect to the camera after the update, you may not have performed the second update.
  • Select Connect to smart device in the camera SETUP MENU to display the app and camera name; if the Bluetooth icon does not flash in the display, you will need to perform the update again.

:oops:

Bit odd if it's just about flash when they add..

• SnapBridge App Unable to Connect
  • If the SnapBridge app is unable to connect to the camera after the update, you may not have performed the second update.
  • Select Connect to smart device in the camera SETUP MENU to display the app and camera name; if the Bluetooth icon does not flash in the display, you will need to perform the update again.

:oops:

I have not done an update on the D500 since V1.12 - after which this strange "perform the update twice" routine started. Just realized that I am also still on the 2015 version of the lens distortion firmware; only the D850 runs the latest 2018 version - so I better have a go at it now!

PS: lens distortion firmware updated - always confidence-inspiring to get the warning that the update might take several minutes - and then it completes in roughly a second or two.

Edited by Dieter Schaefer
  • Like 3