D300 Shutdown problem

domenicopescosolido

I had a problem with my D300. Yesterday occasionally my D300 with MB-D10 and two EN-EL3e and 70-

200 f/2,8 VR without a reasonable isssue shutdown and give a low-battery indication, but if I shut down

and restart or I push the fire button or play button the camera restart without any problem (my EN-EL3e

are full charged). I cannot undersand how it happen because I had this problem few times. Any know if it's

a know problem or I have to send the camera in a nikon center?

I had this issue only few times and I cannot undersand if it's a lens problem, camera problem or MB

problem and I would avoid to send the camera in a Nikon center to long time.

Further my camera was setted for 5 shoots for sec., focus continous, Ch, JPG Large.

I had the same problem with a d200. sent in back 3 times before the issue was corrected. I

would contact nikon. it seems like it was about 5 to 7 day turnaround time. I was satisfied

with the service techs (except it took them 3 times to fix it). They did pay for shipping when I

had to return it again. Good Liuck!

Clint

Actually, I think that it's more a problem with a bad batch of MB-D10's. Over the past few months I have seen quite a few posts concerning this issue. I have also started to see some posts complaining that the vertical shutter release is way over sensitive on some of these battery packs.

As others have suggested, contact Nikon and arrainge to have it fixed.