D300: How to fire off two wireless triggers

alvinyap

<p>Hello everyone!<br>

I would like to find out what kind of accessory will be required to trigger of two sets of wireless triggers? I will be shooting this with my D300, D200 as backup.</p>

<p>Situation: Studio I'm renting has strobes that are wireless, they've got their own system that plugs into my hotshoe. I'm bringing in my speedlights for doing more localized stuff. My speedlights are triggered by a RF602 trigger, also hotshoe triggered. Any thoughts? Thanks!</p>

<p><br /> Regards,<br>

Alvin</p>

<p>Hey all, thanks for the quick responses :)<br>

Just for clarification, I use 2xSb28s, and a sb600, all are planned to be fired manually with the rf602s, so no cls involved.<br>

Howard: The studio has Elinchrome and Bowens lights, I didn't really inspect the lights closely so I'm not sure about the optical stuff. As you may guess, its my first time doing this ;-) The optical slaves are probably there, but I was told by the assistant they've got the wireless trigger and didn't think too much about it. Thanks!</p>

<p>I guess I'll have to use the optical slave method then. Cheer! Hopefully I don't need to drag the shutter longer to compensate.</p>

<p>Regards,<br>

Alvin</p>

<p>Those monolights will have a built in optical. Problem solved. You could also put the transmitter in your hotshoe and a sync cord connected to your camera's PC port. I sometimes use both CyberSync and PW transmitters on my D300 at the same time.</p>

<p>Kent in SD</p>