CZJ Flektogon 20mm 2.8

teos

<p>Hello!<br>

Here there are some of the pictures taken with Flektogon 20mm 2.8 on Canon EOS 50e with a chip adaptor with focus confirmation.Scanned on Noritsu KOKI .The results of the focus confirmation are somehhat mixed , I can't have a strong clear conclusion .I think I have to habituate myself with it.<br>

<a href="../photodb/folder?folder_id=978262">http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=978262</a><br>

Because I am testing this lens , I shot a roll with the lens monted on Minolta X-700 , I'll post the results.</p>

<p>Hi, JDM !<br />Thank you for the feed-back !<br />I think you are right . This adapter I used doesn't please me either.It is quite interesting because they say it can be programmed , even for corecting front/back focus problems .In the field ...mmmm I am not totally satisfied , this is why I moved the lens on the X-700 with aM42 to MD adapter, and waiting to see what happens .I shot a roll , didn't sent it to the lab yet.<br />Maybe (even if I wear glasses) disabling the AF of the EOS 50e and shooting only on scale could be a better option(I could use f 11 ,f16 with the AF disabled - that adaptor permits programming manual focus ,as if the lens would have a selector MF/AF like the EOS lenses).<br />Of course a manual focus screen could be a solution but I don't know how to mount it.<br>

But here is a sample taken with the same lens on X-700 this spring.</p><div>00X8AJ-271999584.jpg.52623d822cbe45607a85e38a30d97f4d.jpg</div>

• 1 month later...