Custom size aluminum prints for outdoors - source?

color

<p>I need to find a source to get some prints done on aluminum. They need to be a custom size (9.5" x 12.0"). And they need to hold up in an outdoor mounting where they will be exposed to the weather. So far I have not found a company to do that work for me. Any suggestions? BTW, that custom size is important. They may be going into some existing frames and need to be that size to fit.</p>

<p>Can the project accommodate prints on paper, mounted to aluminum and treated for weather resistance - polyurethane, etc.? Otherwise photogravure might be a solution. I've seen cemetery memorial markers that use a photo engraving type process on metal - it seems to be pretty long lasting stuff.</p>

<p>It's the weatherproof that is the crux. "Indoor" metallic prints may not be at all resistant to rain and such.</p>

<p>If none of the above work out, try calling someone in your area involved in park displays and the like -- they may have a source.</p><div>00cwux-552456384.jpg.54c13130370c0b3fe6d87e985eb342c0.jpg</div>