CS5 intall upgrade confusion...HELP...

<p>I called Adobe and was cleared to upgrade from CS2 on a PC to CS5 on a Mac. I made the purchase from Adobe and received the CS5 upgrade disk. The install process seemed to go fine (took about 20 minutes).<br>

During the install process I entered the CS5 serial# when requested but because CS2 wasn't installed on the new Mac I was prompted to enter the type of product I was upgrading from and it's serial#, which I did. I was never prompted to insert the old CS2 disk. But now every time I open CS5 I get prompted to re-enter the CS5 serial# and asked if I want to continue with the trial version of CS5 Extended (a much more expensive program) or to buy it Now. I don't want or need the much more expensive Extended version of CS5. <br>

My worry is that although CS5 (the regular version) seems to be installed just fine will it self-deactivate when the trial version of CS5 Extended expires in thirty days?</p>

<p>Adobe will probably give you a different code for your upgrade copy. I had the problem going from an old mac to a new one and forgot to wire them together so that the new one could find the old software. The new serial number they give you will solve the problem.</p>