Crumpler Camera Bags

steve_bellayr

The reviews for their bags are very good, and they are pricey new. Sounds as if you got a very good deal. Most of us who have been in photography for a long time have gone through numerous bags in search of one or two that work best for us. An endless quest

I like the leather tab-and-post fastening system and modular inserts. Otherwise, they don't fit any particular kit very well.

The fasteners mentioned, present on Billingham Bags, are conspicuously absent from Crumpler. Photos on their site seems to show equipment fitting nicely.

Hopefully they will prove to meet your needs - in any case if not, at the price, you'll easily recoup your investment. Bargains are always fun!

Sorry, my bad. Forget Crumpler, buy Billingham ;) I suspect equipment is carefully selected to fit in photos promoting a product.

I strictly avoid any bag or container that relies on Velcro for closure. Crumpler has "Velcro Silencers," which simply interpose a flap of fabric to cover all or part of the fastener strips. Velco is the main reason I've never looked twice at "messenger" bags for light carry. It is not only noisy, but quickly wears out and is not easily replaced.