Critique Lost When Photo Deleted?

I critiqued a photo and received an Email from the photographer. I went to my critique history to check what I had said about his photo (and

see what photo he was talking about). I couldn't find it. The photographer informed me he had deleted his image from his portfolio. Does that

remove my critique? I still would like to look at the photo again and read my comments. I would assume it would stay in my history of

critiques. Am I wrong and it gone from everywhere?

<p>It's gone. Things that key off of the existance of the image (such as the critiques) depend upon the primary item in order to be shown. Take away the primary item, and it's as if everything that happened afterwards (in relation to it) never happened. Just how it is!</p>

<p>My suggestion if you want to keep a log of your critiques is that you drag a copy of the critiqued photograph onto your desktop (it will only be a small thumbnail unfit for repro), insert it into a Word document and paste your comments below it. If you don't do Word, you could try pasting your comments as the photo "title", or making separate folders, one of named photos with a corresponding text document that contains your comments ID'd to the relevant photo. Sorry - but when you critique, your comments are no longer yours - they are on someone else's photo and in someone else's gallery </p>