COUNTRY BUMPKIN HERE

Just like to introduce myself to the community. My real name is Pete and live in a small town in Derbyshire, UK called Shirebrook.

I have been photographing now for about 10 years now. My areas of interest are varied, like if I see something I like then I take a photo.

Main area is football (soccer), and I am photographer for 2 local teams on matchday, but also cover small teams that play on Sunday morning.

Another interest is street photography, which I have only just started taking an interest in.

Is it possible to approve my page please.

Not by me. That authority seems higher than Moderator traits.

I am seeking advice. Others have asked this too and I am attempting to assist them.

Meanwhile it seems you can participate on forums.

You might have to upload five photos and by you doing that function your account might automatically be approved - bu I am not sure. As mentioned I am seeking advice on this, what appears to be a new functionality.

WW

That was what I did & I'm approved.

I have no idea if its an automatic process or not though. The welcome screen i got said the uploaded images would be viewed & then an approval forthcoming if it was deemed legitimate, but the uploaded images show zero views, but I'm approved.

*tilt*

• Like 1