Could technical support kindly look into this ..

John Peri

I am confident that it is just a glitch that will be repaired shortly, however the photos on my PROFILE PAGE appear in a totally arbitrary manner and no longer reflect the order in which they were posted.

Moreover, no images at all appear when attempting to display photos posted “this year”, “last three months” etc., whereas several contributions have been made.

If technical support would kindly look into this, thank you. John

There is no change as yet .....

No, I have not deleted a single photo and I really I hope that what you say is not truly the case ....

Moreover, what I have discovered (until now) are not visible are the "NEWEST POSTS", which means this year's posts, not last year's ones .....

.. at the time of writing the above, a few minutes ago, , I was listed as having more than 3500 photos, the sum total indicated is now zero ?!

To all useful purposes, the portfolio was intact around 8-10 hours ago when I copied some photos.

Actually, the numbers are now back on the Profile page, but no photos ..

I better sleep on it and see what is happening tomorrow

Edited by John Peri

Today, everything disappeared, came back, and now disappeared again! Checked a few other members galleries and their photos were also gone. Happened before, always comes back eventually.

Sanford quick! Can you check . Your own uploads appear correct in your profile and others do as well tight? I keep checking around different accounts. There's nothing deleted that shouldn't be?

I hope it's just a bug on John's account I can restore the "accidental?" deletes. I'm really confused by this, I'm seeing activity showing deletes we issued by a user somehow. Count of 470.

An indexing machine was down for a few hours today but got restarted

Today, everything disappeared, came back, and now disappeared again! Checked a few other members galleries and their photos were also gone. Happened before, always comes back eventually.

Same here...I was away for most of the day but I have seen it go off and on for the last few hours....presently off but I also have no doubt it will come back.

looking in admin panel I see all of the photos they are simply in "disabled" state which just means they are not public - we have them in our DB. This is very likely a database issue, but we're looking into it.

looking in admin panel I see all of the photos they are simply in "disabled" state which just means they are not public - we have them in our DB. This is very likely a database issue, but we're looking into it

many thanks from an over anxious old member .. : -)

Is no one else facing this problem?

My photos continue to disappear on a regular basis, there are now over four thousand pictures that have been removed from view .. there are also a few photos appearing two or three times on my portfolio page.

I have changed my password but that does not appear to solve the problem, how is my file being accessed and when will the portfolio be restored?

It's over 18 years work, I am indeed getting a little anxious.

Edited by John Peri

OK John, how are we doing?

You have 4038 uploads in our system.

Currently

4011 active

27 disabled

63 marked as private

* 16 Editor's picks over the last 10 years

* No Photos of the Week/Day set (they don't allow nudes for that category I think)

* You didn't have any featured photos set for your profile.

The very first upload was

Untitled | Photo.net

2002-03-17 19:40:05

and the most recent:

untitled | Photo.net

2018-08-31 10:27:06

Much relieved, I have removed all the duplicates and triplets that appeared and everything seems to be functioning correctly again - many thanks.

I'm glad to heat that no one else was subjected to this, but I hope that it was a once only thing, particularly as changing the password did not seem to be of any help.

Again, many thanks for your efficient and prompt response.

John