congrats !! on the new forum !!

pc1

this aint a question, just glad you guys finally decided to

pursue and open this new forum for us old/classic/vintage camera

users. this is great ! i congratulate you all .... peace... and

carry on clickin !! ...... pc

oh BTW, show us the results be it good or otherwise.. it's interesting to know that most of these 50 yr old cameras actually produce better quality pics than the all auto ones of today. IMO , people were really more intelligent in those days anyway, coz they could produce something out of nothing,and made use of little that they have .

nowadays , most if not all rely on automation,batteries, computers (most of all) and think that they still did smth original (something no one else has ever done before) SAD !

most of all ,,, so happy to see this site up and around, i think it's f***ing FANTASTIC ! cheers ! at this point , I'll drink to anything... well almost anything.... c u around .... pc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thank you Richard, thats very encouraging. yeah ! i'm enjoying my old cameras too, am also a film lover.

i get to use my little digital Canon V3 a lot nowadays tho,mostly when i travel to and from mainland China.

just came back from Beijing,2 weeks ago and shot 2 rolls of NPH 400 (120) on my Agfa Isolette ll , but mostly shot digital.

my scanner just gave up on me,so shots in Beijing and some from Macau in my portfolio was mostly taken with my V3.

will get a better one soon..when $$ permits.. thanks again for your comment..pc