Concert photography website

harryfayt

Hello my friends,<p>

Here is my website <a

href="http://www.harryfayt.com">www.harryfayt.com</a>, I would like to

get your feedback about it, about the photographs I present on it.

This is my business presentation, to catch client attention in the

music business. What is right with it, what is wrong, what is missing?

What are the next steps I need to do? Who to contact and how? What are

the websites I have to register mine to ad my activity? I already been

published in many music magazines but it simply not feed the man.<p>

Regards<br>

Harry Fayt

A couple of things I saw...First, when I clicked on your portfolio, the side bar to chose a

photo came up but once I clicked on the thumbnail only about a cm of the top edge of the

photo displayed. Also, if there is a way to eliminate the scroll bar on the contact page I'd

like it better. When I go there and scroll down all of your info fits in the rectangle so it

seems like this shouldn't be too difficult. Last, by adding etc. to the list of your clients I get

the feel that you are trying too hard to impress me. Without it I would automatically

assume that you've worked with other clients. Other than that your photos are visually

appealing and the mood of your site fits your clientele. The site seems very professional

too, which is a must with business sites. Too many photographers forget this.

thanks for your answers.

<br>

<br>

Wich browser do you use?? normaly it was optimized for netscape, mozilla, firefox, Ie6 and for 1024*768 res . I normaly don't hav any disturbing scrollbar.

<br>

<br>

about the pictures on the first page we can't click on, it's just for the presentation and a way to show landscape format pictures.

<br>

<br>

about full screen popup, what do you think I could do?? On this way I can dispaly full 400x600 image without scroll bar (normally) I don't like to put picture in separate popup for each, take to many time to close it. Or maybe I can put the close windows action on the picture??

<br>

<br>

you remarks about client list is very judicious, I d like to show that I m really a "professionnal" photographer, I do that for my living, do you think i must remove that?? a lot of pro photograper do that.

<br>

<br>

about the portraiture, It's just the begining for me, I put this picture to show that I am abale to do studio work, but they are the first tests...

<br>

<br>

And what about the promotion of such a website?

<br>

<br>

Once again, thanks for your reply, hope to get more reactions!! ;-)

<br>

<br>

Harry Fayt<br>

<a href="http://www.harryfayt.com">www.Harryfayt.com</a>

Harry, you mention that your site was optimized for numerous browsers, including Firefox. Firefox does not run ActiveX (a good thing) and Firefox can block pop-up windows.

My browser is Firefox. My firewall reports that your site uses ActiveX. Additionally, I have configured Firefox to block pop-ups. Unless I'm a corner case (and I don't think so), your site will appear broken to a certain percentage of your audience. Please note that IE users can, and some do, block ActiveX controls. ActiveX is not necessary (if not an example of Microsoft arrogance and vulnerability).

Hi Chris

I've just checked the website under Mozilla Firefox 1.0rc1 and it work perfectly well, If I check my settings the anti-popup is active and I can pop up my portfolio in fullscreen, only the scrollbar in the different section appear normal.

<br><br> Could anybody else testify troubles?? and why it work on my pc? I m not really into computer stuffs :/

<br><br>

Thanks for your reactions

<br>

<br>

Harry Fayt<br>

<a href="http://www.harryfayt.com">www.Harryfayt.com</a>