Collection Wedding Photos

<p>Hi,<br>

I'm getting married later this month, and, in addition to the professional photographer, I expect many of the guests will be carrying cameras. I would like to setup a website (or get an account on a third party website) where guests can upload and share photos. I spent a few hours with google, but couldn't figure out a good way to this.<br>

A good solution needs to do all of the following:</p>

<ul>

<li>Be easy to user---many of my relatives are not computer savy. Anything involving ftp is probably out.</li>

<li>Guests can upload photos for free. This rules out Flickr (each guest would need a pro account).</li>

<li>It's inexpensive and easy to download a few full-quality images. (Snapfish sells full-quality downloads for $0.05/each, but shutterfly requires that you buy a dvd at $10).</li>

<li>I can access all the full-quality images. (Download or dvd by postal mail is ok).</li>

<li>Guests can't delete images uploaded by others. (This rules out sharing an account on a variety of sites.</li>

<li>Guests can view the photos they and other have uploaded.</li>

<li>Guests can upload photos without creating an account and "friending" me. I want to make things as easy as possible for my guests. (This rules out Snapfish and Shutterfly.)</li>

</ul>

<p>Also it would be nice if the whatever we do isn't super expensive.<br>

Has anyone done something like this before? Do you know of a good way to accomplish it?<br>

Thanks!<br>

Cheers,<br>

Jeff</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Search for family reunion sites. I did this about 5 years ago when I lived far far away from my family. Everyone could log in and upload photos. I use familyreunion.com, but they have changed their services and now charge for what I was doing for free. It still might be a viable option if you read through their site and compare services.</p>