Click here idiot.

Sanford

You would be surprised on how many people don't click on unsubscribe. Just tested and checked the system - all seems to work. Are you telling me you have unsubscribed voting contest emails in the past and you continue to receive emails from which you have unsubscribed? 585236540_ScreenShot2018-02-28at1_43_04PM.thumb.png.38a271b92dab5955e8a5277a78085540.png

Yes, I do receive email alerts on from threads I haven't followed or contributed to. No way to stop them by "unwatching" as I never checked "watch". Its only a few a day, manageable and something I can live with. I just resent the fact that admin is so quick to pin the blame on us for something we did wrong or didn't do right. That may be the case, sometimes, but there may functionality problems with this site.

I don't believe the statement "you would be surprised how many don't click on unsubscribe" should have been taken as "so quick to pin blame on us" - we were simply stating that you would be surprised how many people don't scroll to the bottom of the email to unsubscribe.

Maybe this will work:my problem is that I want some email alerts for comments on my photos and follow-up comments but am not getting any since late Dec even if my account setup allows for this.I have raised this issue more than once in a specific thread but have been unable to get the issue resolved.Any chance somebody will look into this?Thank you!