Classic Manual Camera Weekend for Feb. 9, 2017

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done until some sanity returns to this website. On my computer both Chrome and Firefox give me error messages when I try to access the forums. Not to be outdone Internet Explorer simply won't let me log in. I can post from my iPhone but cannot upload photos. I've filed this version in the "more trouble than it's worth department " I will check back and will participate when things improve.

I agree, Mike, it's a mess in many respects. Have you tried opening the folder containing the pics you want to load from your PC and dragging them into the reply panel? It's the only way I can get them posted, and I've tried both Chrome and Firefox. Thunderbird, my email program, is very dubious about letting me access mandrillapp.com, to view a thread I've asked for notifications on...

Hang in there Mike. . . . someone will get a grip on this chaos! . . . or do we need a potus45 Tweet? ? Another from me of 3 local firefighters (1 block away) talking with the "Hippy Chick" vendor. . she sells belts made from recycled fire hose! That man on right has a bag of goodies for the house kitchen. Never known a fire fighter that is NOT a good cook. Aloha, Bill1551332921_2k17-014-022ces5bc.jpg.2a24f4314fcbaabfb7d2a94677f4a2f8.jpg Edited by Bill Bowes

Mike, so far the only "Procedure" that works for me is A: Put your text/msg in. B: Drop down into "Upload a File" box & open. C: Select the picture from your computer you wish to upload & start upload D: When picture appears back in Photo.net page (if it does) E: Drop down and select "Post Reply" Good luck, Bill Edited by Bill Bowes

Ditto for Bill's procedure (but also choose Full Image). Still, the new site seems only marginally better than V2.0...still many of the same functional issues and bugs right now. Earlier, I was getting login errors and IP Address blocked errors. Dave E.