Classic Cameras VS Classic Website

This seems to be a better attempt, Jeff. The site is fast and I like the cleaner, more modern format. The pre-post editing facility is intact if the "More Options" box is checked and "Preview" selected. Currently, there doesn't appear to be any way to caption images and previous captions are missing, though this may be rectified, and the site isn't accepting my image files, currently. One can completely delete a post, which could be handy. If these glitches are remedied I think I'll give my seal of approval. Oh, and the "Search" facility doesn't want to search...Ahah! It works from the drop-down "Search Forums" in the headers, but not from the search box at the very top of the page. Edited by rick_drawbridge

It seems there is no time limit for editing a post, which is nice. I see that the forum threads are available all the way back to 1998, though it would be helpful to have the forums listed alphabetically under each category. Still some issues with account management; it doesn't seem to save changes without entering your last name and address.

I think the forums are a nice step up. Managing a portfolio has a lot of quirks, and comments on photos are less obvious, and more difficult to track. But all in all, it's certainly better than the previous 2.0 attempts. And given I see more and more young people interested in old(er) cameras and processes, having the collective knowledge of this forum appeal to a wider audience can't really hurt either.

A little more "trial and error" than I like, but gradually finding my way around it. As long as I can post photos and participate in various forums I'll get by. I think there's still a few bugs in accessing the site from mobile phones but I'm sure that will improve. Currently my iPhone just reloads the forum page repeatedly without opening anything, but I worked yesterday.

FWIW: I could not get the "insert picture" feature to work with Mozilla browser (it is a current version). It worked, though, with Chrome.

I've never had much luck doing much of anything with mozilla. I erased it from all my devices.

Kent in SD

I sometimes think this entire mess is Borg assisted. If your screen name disappears and you get a mess of error msgs (in red to boot) while trying to re-enter your accountant data, do as someone, somewhere else, suggested. Just enter "Here" & "Here" to the address fields, turn your computer off for several hours & then returned. Worked for me after 5 days of tilting at this "new" windmill. . . and I can even post pictures again.! 538023510_2k3-sovn-039-11r.jpg.628d7498afa340bd7aaebd1ffd391b4f.jpg Cervantes would be proud. Aloha, Bill