CLA/Service of Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f2 lens for Contax Rangefinder

<p>Does anyone have a recommendation for repair people who can service a Zeiss Sonnar 85mm f2 (for Contax rangefinder) in the US?<br>

It's dirty and has some fungus, and I'd like to have it worked on by someone who is known for their good quality (and fairly priced) work on Zeiss Contax RF lenses.<br>

Thank you in advance for your help,<br />Raj</p>

Although lenses are not all alike, a competent repairrman should be able to "a/disasemble the lens. Cleaning is usually

possible, bit fungus often etches the glass and though it is possible to remove;, it may leave traces!!

I bought a Jupiter 9 from a youg Russian seller. He prinarly repairs and fixes such lenses to mount on modern digital hardware, He offered me A cheaper price without the adapter when he realized I was using it on a Contax.

I suspect he can certainly do the job.... but he'as in Ruissia?!?! Let me know if interested!

<p>Greg and Chuck - thank you for your suggestions. I might contact Mark Hansen first, and if he is unable to help me, I might look toward your chap, Chuck (for the moment, it might be easier to try for someone stateside).<br>

Thanks again!</p>