Ciroflex Lens Removal

funkag

I picked up a Ciroflex TLR last year and need to remove the taking lens in order to dismantle and clean it (the shutter blades are pretty oily), but I can't get it to budge. Would a typical spanner wrench likely give me enough torque to break through what is likely (based on the condition of the rest of the camera) some rust? Maybe some liquid around the threads is called for? Right now I'm just trying to use two screwdrivers and I'm not getting anywhere. Thanks!

I'm looking at my Ciroflex Mod. F and see no pin spanner holes in either lens. My taking lens has a knurled front rim and threads into the Rapax shutter. What model is yours? Can you post pictures.

There's a site with a lot of Ciro-flex info, but I can't find the link right this minute.

I love my Ciroflex, have owned it for more than 50 years, and have run hundreds of rolls of film through it.

Sorry - I should have been more specific - I would like to get the whole lens and shutter assembly out of the camera body to work on it. It is screwed into a retaining ring that has two slots for the spanner (as per this website) , My primary question is how much torque can I get from a spanner (I need to get one) and what kind of liquid may be safe for loosening up the threads a bit? Thanks!!