Christmas give-away

<p>In honor of getting a free gift from Kris, through David, I've done a quick expedition to the bottom of my surplus pile and found:</p>

<p>Agfa Synchro Box Camera - 1950s - meniscus lens, 3 apertures, Instant/Bulb shutter. Little oxidation on rear door. The art-deco front is very clean and without paint-loss. Shutter is a little sticky, but can be easily accessed for cleaning by removing the front panel. 120 Spool included.</p>

<p>Franka Solida Record - 1960s - 80mm f/8 Spezial-Objectiv, 3 apertures, 1/50th / Bulb shutter. Very clean, some light scratches along the top chrome edges and some corners of the vinyl cover are starting to come loose. I'll make sure there's a spool in it. <br />Dutch sticker inside "Use Ferrania film" . Made in the US-zone. Case included but with broken strap alas...<br>

<br />150mm f/3 Zettar projector lens from Zett Projektion Braunzweig - in a custom lensboard for a 3x4 Speed Graphic (I think). No aperture control. comes with a with lens cap.<br /><br /><br /><br />Any or all can be yours for the cost of shipping from the Netherlands (unless you're actually in the BENELUX, then I'll eat the shipping)<br /><br /><br />Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, take your pick... <br /><br />Rick</p>

<p>Very nice of you! I am sure someone will be happy with the gifts. Now that David has offered to part with the Robot, I will say that when I offered shipping to Europe, I was actually thinking that Rick with snatch the camera. I guess all worked out for the best. This forum is the best! I am glad to be a part of it.</p>

• 2 weeks later...