Cheap and pretty

What I like about both of these cameras is that they are completely intended to be cheep cameras, but still they have very nice fit and finish. Just like the Box Tengors, and Eho Box cameras, they are two element fix focus lenses with three f:stops, but have steel bodies covered with real leather, and nice chrome accents, and trim; all that in a box camera! Those wild and wacky Germans just didn't know when or where to draw the line.

Beautiful cameras... reminds me of the paint job on my Pen EES2, gray paint with light gray basket weave fabric... I really with more camera makers had gone with this instead of the boring old black and chrome... yawn. I like how the front of the Felica is made to look like a Compur shutter. hehehe. The photos look great! That Bella 66 is surprisingly sharp!

This is so much more fun than the 'Lomographic' scene. Love em. I've taken a bunch of photos with my "old" machines (a flock of DDR SLRs), but they all just look like normal camera pictures, and where's the fun in that?