CD Presentation Cases

<p>We use a simple 'ole avery style case (like what you get when you buy a DVD movie). We custom design a cover insert and viola', a custom presentation for under $5. And one that the bride's love. Plus, we put our logo on the back cover.</p>

<p>As mentioned in the <em>thread just a couple below this one</em> : I've been using 1/2 inch thick disc holders (14mm) that I buy from meritline.com (just search "dvd case" on their website) ... I then print up a very nice collage and slide the fitted print into the see-through jacket on the outside of the dvd case. Simple set up but the print inside the exterior see-through jacket makes it a bit nicer. I buy these dvd disc covers by the case and they average out to about .24 cents for each holder.</p>

<p>In addition to the above: I find it "nice" to create <strong>quick collages</strong> for each set of photos (using fotofusion so it's quick, like a few minutes) and then I take those <strong>8.5x11</strong> collages and <strong>drop four of those collages</strong> into a "disc cover template" I created that is sized for the see-through jackets on the disc covers. That takes a mere couple of minutes. Then just render the disc cover print to a folder and print the cover for the disc holder (see sample below) ... that was created in a matter of minutes and you have a very affordable disc cover (but not quite as elegant as the ones Aimee uses) with a very personalized and fun cover that bridal couples just love. </p><div>00TLZg-134327884.jpg.319aeb124d084befdb33909464d4a7b2.jpg</div>

• 11 months later...
<p>Hi everyone! I understand needing a beautiful, leather/cloth case to present Wedding photos to clients. I am not doing weddings. I am doing portraits, families and children, and a lot of models. I don't really feel like those would be the right presentation for some of these situations. I was thinking of a really thick, high quailty paper folio. What do you think?</p>