Cat-walk Girls, both sides.of the walk

jcuknz

<p>Nope. I can see it just fine (after getting past an annoying popup ad). I'm not signed up (as far as I can remember...).</p>

<p>These days you sign into one thing and you're already signed into another. If I'm logged into Gmail, I'm also logged into my Google+ account and a bunch of other stuff. Not sure if the NYT is part of any aglomeration that can be signed into via something else. I used to sign into hotmail, but now I have to sign in to MSN live, which probably signs me into a bunch of stuff which includes hotmail. Who knows where I'm logged in if I ever look at my Facebook account!</p>

<p>The NYT page gives me a login option, but the article is available without logging in, and since there's a login tab, I can only presume I'm not logged in via some other site. Otherwise it would have a logout tab!</p>

<p>I have the figurative cellar and basement pretty well sealed off (one of my friends is a genuine computer paranoid and some of it has rubbed off). It may also be that I am only logged in regularly and constantly here so no Google log in, no Facebook, no Tweeter, nichts, nada. Mostly no cookies accepted except where the sites don't work without them.<br>

I guess that must be why I don't see it.</p>

It's a name dropping write up about women with cleft chins in fur photographing other women with cleft chins in fur. And the. posting the pics on their self promotional blogs.

Blah blah blah name-I-don't-know blah blah blah name-I-don't-know. Blah blah blah name-I-don't-know blah blah blah

name-I-don't-know. Blah blah blah name-I-don't-know blah blah blah name-I-don't-know. Blah blah blah name-I-don't-

know blah blah blah name-I-don't-know. Blah blah blah name-I-don't-know blah blah blah name-I-don't-know.

There you have the whole article in a nutshell, JDM.

<p>It's about models who turn photographer, including <a href="http://www.hanneli.com/">Hanneli Mustaparta</a>, who does street photography for other people's fashion, not much different than some musicians who have turned photographer in the life, and years later celebrate them and their work. Get past the snobbery and you might find some interesting stuff.</p>