joeyaronhalt

Hey everyone, I am looking to fix all three of my Kodak Ektagraphic AF-2 projector which is suffering from the common slide tray wont advance problem for an installation piece I am trying to create. As much as I'd love to buy the pieces straight out for $30 a set I am seeking a different way to fix it. Does anyone happen to have the extra pieces on hand and would be able to measure them or have the exact dimensions of the pieces already written down? My plan is to render each of the pieces then 3d print them because I have access to a 3d printer through my University. If I am able to get the dimensions for the pieces Id love to share the files with everyone so that they would have access to also printing these parts for cheap since they are so outrageously overpriced on Amazon and other websites. Thanks for all yalls time, I am also open to other suggestions if anyone else has a better idea on how to fix this for cheap.

Bellow is the pdf link to the missing pieces.

http://www.cfargo.com/pdf/kodak/kodak_carousel_link_replacement.pdf

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I am looking to fix all three of my Kodak Ektagraphic AF-2 projector which is suffering from the common slide tray wont advance problem for an installation piece I am trying to create. As much as I'd love to buy the pieces straight out for $30 a set I am seeking a different way to fix it. Does anyone happen to have the extra pieces on hand and would be able to measure them or have the exact dimensions of the pieces already written down? My plan is to render each of the pieces then 3d print them because I have access to a 3d printer through my University. If I am able to get the dimensions for the pieces Id love to share the files with everyone so that they would have access to also printing these parts for cheap since they are so outrageously overpriced on Amazon and other websites. Thanks for all yalls time, I am also open to other suggestions if anyone else has a better idea on how to fix this for cheap.

Bellow is the pdf link to the missing pieces.

http://www.cfargo.com/pdf/kodak/kodak_carousel_link_replacement.pdf

Exactly which pieces?

I believe you can buy one on shopgoodwill.com for about $10.

Local pick up if you find a nearby store, otherwise about $20 for shipping.

The linked page sounds like this part really likes to break, and buying a used

one might mean a short life, but maybe not.

-- glen