Caring case for framed pictures.

<p>I frame just about all of my 13x19 prints under glass in a 18x24 frame. This is big fragile package when I need to transport it. <br /> Does anyone know if there is off the self caring case for something like this so I can get my framed picture to its destination in one piece?</p>

<p>My standard size print is about 10x15, and I mat and frame them in 16x20 frames. I always have 20 or 30 of them to take to and from a show. I looked around and found cardboard boxes that are 17x21x9 and bought several of them. I also bought several 48x96 sheets of corrugated cardboard and cut them into 17.5x20.5 pieces. Now when I need to take pictures anywhere, I interleave them with the sheets of cardboard in boxes (7 fit in one box) and seal the boxes with package tape. I mark each box with the names of the pictures that are in it and I handle them reasonably but not with any enormous care. They stay clean and safe; I have never broken or damaged any of them this way.<br>

Uline lists boxes that are 20x26x6 which would likely be a good size for your pix. They sell them for $2.06 each in lots of 25. Your local packing store may have them, although they'll likely cost more there.</p>