Can't post images in No Words forum

Discussion in 'Photo.net Site Help' started by colin carron, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Haven't been able to post images in the No Words forum this morning (Saturday juky 15th).
    Image appears to upload to 100% but then no choice appears between 'thumbnail' and 'full image' . If I then click 'Post' then an error unspecific message appears.
    Any ideas?

2. This issue started last night (in the UK). I get the same delay and error message. I've found images only load after several attempts and sometimes only after exiting the thread and then starting the process again. It really is a hit and miss situation.

3. Hi Ken, yes, just succeeded in posting to No Words at the umpteenyh attempt. Will try again later to see if the problem persists.

4. Tried last night and had a similar experience to Colin. Tried again just now and still cannot get paste the 100% indication in order to select 'full image' and post.

5. update saturday evening - all seems to be OK again here (UK) - uploading normally.
    Ken & Gordon - thanks for your posts - I beginning to wonder if I was cracking up

6. Sunday 12.26 CET again tried to upload image (1Mb) Website again sick??? . You know I wonder after 10 years of being member I well renew for another year. It happens too often.

7. Norman 202

Norman 202 i am the light

intermittent speed on slow wifi and fast 4G from the land of smiles :)

8. ...aaargh! doing it again. Can't upload images to No Words. (Monday 17th 0930 BST UK) .

9. Same here...frustrating

10. I was able to post but have to wait a long time. I figured out the issue, there are 16 members on the site, it is getting bogged down, too much activity ~ lol

gordonjb likes this.
  11. PapaTango

PapaTango Itinerant Philosopher

It's been over a week since I could use FireFox for uploads. I have even went as far as completely removing all FF files from my disk and scrubbing the registry. No dice--have to use Safari now, since Chrome has crapped out too. Big red banner error message with the others.

Right now, the entire site is dreadfully slow. It returns 'server error' or just a link skeleton instead of a page. Can't help but wonder if I am on the 'discourage' list function in the forum admin panel... :rolleyes:

12. managed to upload a photo just now but...sloooowwwwww....

13. Its affecting only the forums section of the site. The galleries section is doing fine. Thats a surprising shift -- usually the galleries were the slow ones at the beginning.

14. Yeah same here, so slow as to be unusable.

15. seems to be a bit quicker at the moment

16. er...no...still amazingly slow. Timeouts, errors etc. :-(