Canon Thursday, September 12 2019

MarcelRomviel

Canon 5D MK IV Canon 17-40mm f/4 L @f/8 had the ISO up at 1000 because I wanteed a faster shutter speed which was 1/640 and was in and out of the concrete canyons with very dark places. This is downtown Los Angeles as seen from a convertible with the top down. The 17-40mm is such a great lens for me. Not a big deal that it is f/4 as I use this lens usually much higher f stop any way. One of my favorite lenses for running around the city site seeing.1048943767_5D426617mm30megapixelreducedto3000pixelswideversion2-44303.thumb.jpg.6c70adf82538159c537415ff6450e565.jpg
  • Like 5
Cheers, Mark

Yours was so much better! My window was at a manufacturing plant and it was very dirty.

Thank you. I did use an off-camera flash to the left of the spider and took many shots. A bunch of those showed reflection in the window of the cord connecting the flash to the camera hot shoe, so good thing I took a bunch so I could choose and pick.

I wonder what people thought if they saw that idiot in the window with the flash going off repeatedly?:confused:

• Like 1

Haven't photographed anything this week. Sideeffects of the chemo kicked in.

Hope you are feeling better and kick it's _ss. Treatments used to take the wind out of my pop's sails too. And with all that, you still got some shots up. You get extra kudos. :) Hang in there, heal up and get better. Garden shots are great!

Cheers, Mark

ideeffects of the chemo kicked in

No fun at all. I've been to the verge of hospice a couple of times, but 15 years later I'm still kicking so it is possible to endure. The arsenal of treatments is so much wider than it was formerly. Be Strong.

• Like 1