Canon Thursday Photo 2012: #50

nathangardner

<blockquote>

<p>Important: please keep your image under 700 pixels wide/high for in-line viewing, and please try to keep the FILE SIZE UNDER 300kb. Note that this includes photos hosted off-site (at Flickr, Photobucket, your own site, etc). Are you new to this thread? The general guidelines for these Thursday threads are right here. Remember: Limit of three (3) images each week!</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Happy Thursday everyone! I realize I've been slacking in the photo department, but the past few weeks have been torture with finals and end of semester projects. I think I'm finally done now so I promise a new photo next week. But for this week, another shot from South Carolina will have to do. Everyone else's photos the past few weeks have been great, as always. Winter is starting to settle in here and temps are dropping a little. It gets me in the mood to bundle up and go Christmas shopping. I hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see those photos!</p><div>00b7hf-508073684.jpg.e9a6196906ce6ddd6110bb0754971409.jpg</div>

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I love urban/street photography but I am just not too good at it. Last Friday I had to be in the city (Philly) so I walked around with my camera for a while. I was shooting the guys in the background who were setting up the track for a film shoot when this young lady walked by.</p><div>00b7l4-508113684.jpg.d323bbda866de52f552b817a8e4639fe.jpg</div>