Canon Thursday February 17, 2022

Mark Keefer

I am opening this weeks Canon Photo Thursday for this week and technically on time, it is 11:25 PM in California. You all know the drill, post 3 or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless) Participation from all is encouraged and appreciated. Thanks.

This is from the Monterey Peninsula walk along the ocean in Pacific Grove, California. I will try uploading a couple more later. I am using Camp Wi-Fi (Slow) and Adobe LR is doing an update and using most of my bandwidth. Also have had an issue with my LR Catalog crashing on a brand new hard drive. So hopefully I get things squared away soon.

Canon 5D MK IV and Tamron 70-200mm F/2.8 lens.

18670226-orig.jpg?fbclid=IwAR2UYqj35927_VqxVsir2K9e7n64Xixiiy2O0ORgbqqtAxQS-_mL8rjqzcQ

18670223-orig.jpg

• Like 3
Cheers, Mark

There was an outing planned last week but then then we had three people in my family catching covid, so we had to quarantine for seven days. Everyone is fine, one had a slight fever for 12 hours, one was asymptomatic and my husband had cold-like symptoms for a day. Fingers crossed for this Sunday._D8A5038-Edit---Copy.thumb.jpg.d261d2dc81f86bb888a5ce90010b1cbb.jpg
  • Like 2

There was an outing planned last week but then then we had three people in my family catching covid, so we had to quarantine for seven days. Everyone is fine, one had a slight fever for 12 hours, one was asymptomatic and my husband had cold-like symptoms for a day. Fingers crossed for this Sunday.[ATTACH=full]1418596[/ATTACH]

Glad everyone is on the mend and hope no long term medical affects. I like the Spanish Windmill. Conjures thoughts of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza in my imagination. :rolleyes:. Stay healthy.

• Like 2
Cheers, Mark