Canon Thursday Aug 8, 2019

Laura Weishaupt

Good Morning Canon Lovers,

I went over to Musikfest to check out a couple of the visual art attractions. Not many people were around prior to the opening of the festival, and that was better for me. An installation named "Prismatica" was interesting. They are supposed to be spinning 6 ft tall prisms which look like they light up at night. I was there in the daytime and they were certainly photo worthy. A set of these prisms is in front of the blast furnaces at the former Bethlehem Steel site. One of the furnaces is seen directly and reflected in the prism. Many other structures are reflected in the prism. The photo ops abound and no post processing needed.

Let's see what you've got this week. As always, limit to 3 images, and keep the size to 1000 pixels on the long side. Have a great day, everyone.

1827034498_Canonthurs8819.thumb.JPG.5bc72fb6c87e68d262382e449e1be516.JPG

• Like 5

Getting ready for a shoot tomorrow and playing with a kicker light, and trying to decide how bright to make the back drop...and it's Thursday, so with nothing great to offer all i got is a couple test shots. :oops: Kicker a bit hot on this one, and a little dark on my left.

18553708-orig.jpg

And kicker not so hot, but didn't nail eye focus, so hard to be both photographer and test model at the same time. But not to bad for a selfie lol.

18553701-orig.jpg

• Like 5
Cheers, Mark