Canon Thursday #42

jdebever

I'm moving from Canon to Sony, but the process will take several months or more to complete, if ever. Anyway, I thought I'd mine my Canon archives. I've been extremely blessed by coyote, to the extent that I'm a bit of a coyote whisperer. They seem to like performing for me.

Here's my all-time best seller on Getty. Since the Boston Globe used it a couple of years back, it gets used by publications all around the world, particularly for "urban coyote" stories, including two-buys last month. I never dreamed it'd be so popular:

5479492695_4343a35624_b.jpgOops, suddenly the coyote sees me... by David Stephens, on Flickr

Here's my all-time favorite. As usual, I was shooting from my car and followed this girl up and back down a road and then she came straight at me, in perfect light, perfect grass, etc. Made my day and more, but it's never sold.

12512254523_45b87270af_b.jpgDive! by David Stephens, on Flickr

Here's the most fun that I've ever seen a coyote have, playing with a snake for almost 30-minutes.

8831096984_f44c991bb1_b.jpgAh, that's got to be a new Cherry Creek coyote snake-toss record! by David Stephens, on Flickr

• Like 5

Thank you! It is a place called Åsebro in Sweden.

Looks lovely, you're lucky to live in such a beautiful Country.

Here's one from me - Kenilworth Castle in Warwickshire. Taken last weekend on my 350D with a 24-85mm. Bit anoyied that I didn't get the DofF correct but hey-ho, I'm going there again this weekend anyway.

IMG_2018.jpg

Here's on from the joust back in the summer - same camera and lens.

IMG_1335.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 3

I'm moving from Canon to Sony, but the process will take several months or more to complete, if ever. Anyway, I thought I'd mine my Canon archives. I've been extremely blessed by coyote, to the extent that I'm a bit of a coyote whisperer. They seem to like performing for me.

Here's my all-time best seller on Getty. Since the Boston Globe used it a couple of years back, it gets used by publications all around the world, particularly for "urban coyote" stories, including two-buys last month. I never dreamed it'd be so popular:

5479492695_4343a35624_b.jpgOops, suddenly the coyote sees me... by David Stephens, on Flickr

Here's my all-time favorite. As usual, I was shooting from my car and followed this girl up and back down a road and then she came straight at me, in perfect light, perfect grass, etc. Made my day and more, but it's never sold.

12512254523_45b87270af_b.jpgDive! by David Stephens, on Flickr

Here's the most fun that I've ever seen a coyote have, playing with a snake for almost 30-minutes.

8831096984_f44c991bb1_b.jpgAh, that's got to be a new Cherry Creek coyote snake-toss record! by David Stephens, on Flickr

Top one is amazing, it has the "look", that's why it is top seller. Congrats.

• Like 1