Canon Thursday #26

Nick D.

Thank you, "Trigger". You shot is wonderful.

Do I recall correctly that you're recovering? I'd say that photography seems to be good therapy for you. ;-)

Thank you for the concern, but you might have me confused with someone else.

I'm just fine. Hoping to see a new family member in the next three weeks or so. Getting a bit tired. Still working full time though.

Thank you for the concern, but you might have me confused with someone else.

I'm just fine. Hoping to see a new family member in the next three weeks or so. Getting a bit tired. Still working full time though.

Oops, sorry. Your shot is still might fine!

• Like 1

Some great photos from everyone.

Wishing you the best, TriggerHappy!

Andy, what an orchid!

Dcstep, great shots as usual. You must have a library of wildlife/nature photographs.

Thunderstorms rolling through last night. I shot this through a double-pane window. Color cast on lower right is due to outside lighting. Streaks in the sky are planes going to O'Hare airport.

2227-lightning.thumb.jpg.88078410b01c59b8c821645c4d9c4123.jpg 2227-lightning.thumb.jpg.88078410b01c59b8c821645c4d9c4123.jpg 2227-lightning.thumb.jpg.88078410b01c59b8c821645c4d9c4123.jpg

• Like 5

Some great photos from everyone.

Wishing you the best, TriggerHappy!

Andy, what an orchid!

Dcstep, great shots as usual. You must have a library of wildlife/nature photographs.

Thunderstorms rolling through last night. I shot this through a double-pane window. Color cast on lower right is due to outside lighting. Streaks in the sky are planes going to O'Hare airport.

[ATTACH=full]1195532[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1195532[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1195532[/ATTACH]

Wow! Those are incredible lightning shots!

Wow! Those are incredible lightning shots!

Thanks. I'm on the 12th floor with a clear view east, except for a 5 story building. When there's a storm, I've got my camera on the tripod.

That was a 20 second exposure @ F/6.7 with the Canon 80D and 17-40 F/4 lens.

This was from my last apartment in the same building, but on another side. 8 seconds @ F/161244189863_1529-lightningll.thumb.jpg.31269019d09717bfeeaee670f222c93c.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks. I'm on the 12th floor with a clear view east, except for a 5 story building. When there's a storm, I've got my camera on the tripod.

That was a 20 second exposure @ F/6.7 with the Canon 80D and 17-40 F/4 lens.

This was from my last apartment in the same building, but on another side.

Those are fantastic shots! I need to try this at our next thunderstorm. We haven't had one in a while but they usually show up around summer.