Canon Photography in the Parks

ljwest

<p>I was wondering if anyone here has participated in any of <a href="http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/Photography_Parks_workshops">Canon's Photography In The Parks</a> workshops. I'm considering attending the one in Acadia National Park this August, but I was wondering what experiences others have had, and why levels of equipment might available to borrow.</p>

<p>It sounds very interesting, and the price (Free!) can't be beat. </p>

<p>I'm actually in Acadia right now - but Canon aren't here yet!</p>

<p>Sound to me like more of a "Photo Walk" than a workshop. They say 1/4mile to a mile walk. I think Kodak used to do something similar here. The Canon program looks like it's 1-2 hours and aimed at beginners. They say anyone (including children) can attend and no previous photography experience is required. I suspect whatever they have to loan out will be basic consumer oriented equipment.</p>

<p>Should be worth signing up if you happen to be here on vacation or live locally. I suspect probably not worth travelling a great distance for though.</p><div>00aYZ6-477921584.jpg.43e3e7fc46c4bad690185f7564ab9e96.jpg</div>