Canon - Nikon

<p>I am just wondering what kind of camera the <strong>Japanese Emperor</strong> would use for personal hobby photography? Would he use a <strong>Canon</strong> , <strong>Nikon</strong> , <strong>Sony</strong> or a German <strong>Leica</strong> ....?<br>

I think he would use a CANON.<br>

What are your thoughts?</p>

<p>This is a trick question, being posted by the Emperor himself, using his familiar online alias, "Otto." <br /><br />The Japanese economy is also a little worse for wear right now, and he's looking for a sly way to decide which line of his gear to put on eBay, and which to keep. Don't fall for it, people. Just because he wants Nikon's new D3S and a couple of the new PC-E lenses for his chrysanthemum shooting doesn' t mean we have to help him unload the other stuff he shouldn't have purchased. He found out the hard way that his new 5DMKII isn't weather sealed, and now he's trying to save face. Aristocrats. Feh.</p>

<p>A good source told me that Canon has been in contact with aliens to develop DO, and fast lens technology. If you want to take good pictures, you should use Canon.<br>

<br />Political leaders, and public figures that use Canon are 'in' on the invasion plans, and should be listened to. <br>

Stan</p>

<p>There was a guy at our last photo club outing who looked a lot like Emperor Akihito. He was using the alias of 'Ken'. But he wasn't fooling us. Anyway, we were shooting landscapes and he brought his Toyo 4x5 field camera with a Nikkor 210mm lens. <br /> JB</p>

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”

— Wayne Gretsky