Canon FD Photos of the Month: May 2021

Alex_Es

Welcome to the beautiful month of May, FD, etc. shooters! A lot of us are sequestered like myself. One problem out of many is having your color film developed at your local camera store, if you cannot do it yourself. I can't. My Canons and other film cameras are hibernating. When this pandemic is over--and it will be over--I'm going to have fun with the Canons. As will a lot of you. Cheers!
  • Like 2

eglishtown nj raceway park around 1979 - 1980.my cousin bob doing the pose .check out throw away camera in his hand.

i beklieve the last set of pics taken with my F1.dont remember what lens probably my freinds 50mm fd he used to loan me1126579508_imgscannedphoto066.thumb.jpg.7dcfc0966e19396ff225c4f0ac5c8ea5.jpg

• Like 5

As the construction site's temporary wall started coming down in 1995, after a life of perhaps 5 or 6 years, it developed a melancholy beauty of its own. The murals were painted by local high school and junior high schools. I am sure I did this with my Canon EF and an FD 50/1.4. It was a cold and foggy day. The film was Fujichrome 100.

• 2 weeks later...