Canon FD Photos of the Month: February 2020

Alex_Es

• 2 weeks later...

2031447770_HighParkBirchtreeinwinterbw.thumb.jpg.32be493f7adc7af65da71221e49a6f79.jpg

Canon FD 17mm f4 on Canon T-90 Digitized with a FD 50/3.5 Macro on 5DII. Have not completed my documentation of these scans. I would assume this is Kodachrome 25 that I have converted to black and white. High Park Toronto, Ontario Winter 1989. For where I live I like February posts to be of winter scenes.

• Like 4

denny_rane: The car is actually a stunning two-tone burgundy with a white rag top. The V-16 engine is 452 cubic inches producing 185hp. It's dual exhausts made it extremely quiet all the way up to 100mph. All models had custom made Fleetwood coaches and cost $7000 (1930USD).
  • Like 3
A book's a great place to hide out in - Trevanian

Owning both the original F-1 and F-1N cameras, the original is 100% mechanical (outside of the meter) and a throwback to an earlier era. I prefer the buttery smooth film advance and old-fashioned build quality to the more modern F-1N. But this is a personal preference, others will feel differently, I’m sure.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
denny_rane: The car is actually a stunning two-tone burgundy with a white rag top. The V-16 engine is 452 cubic inches producing 185hp. It's dual exhausts made it extremely quiet all the way up to 100mph. All models had custom made Fleetwood coaches and cost $7000 (1930USD).

Good Grief, better late than never.....

7k was quite a bit of money back then.

I would imagine they sell for a bit more than that, circa 2020. :)