Canon FD Photos of the Month: August 2017

Alex_Es

Well it's August, Canon FD, etc. shooters! Let's see your stuff! Have fun!

Here is Japan it is freaking hot! My contributions today were shot from inside an air-conditioned building at my university. I am using a Canon FDn 17/4 on my Leica M 240.L1000698.thumb.jpg.57866f473c3c2b19b386752c43cec8e5.jpg

• Like 2

Jim, great choice of both model and optic...that FL-Fluorite 500 is a masterpiece of design and construction. Truly, they don't make 'em like they used to!

And that is some real smooooooth background blur!

Edited by rick_janes

Jim, great choice of both model and optic...that FL-Fluorite 500 is a masterpiece of design and construction. Truly, they don't make 'em like they used to!

And that is some real smooooooth background blur!

I bought that lens back in the mid 2000's, when everybody was selling their FD gear and going digital. Got a great deal on it too, as recall. A superb optic, one of the best, but big and heavy, nearly 6 pounds. A tripod is a must.

Ferrania has just reintroduced a B&W film they made years ago called P30. I was part of the original Kickstarter and recently received my five rolls. I had a photo shoot last weekend with a local model and here's a shot taken with my F-1 and a FD 50/1.4. ISO of 80, exposure probably at F4.0 or so. Developed in straight D-76 for 7 minutes.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/444190-1/p30c.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...