Canon F1 EE finder cable

Hi,

I've just bought a near mint Canon F1 Old with Motor Drive (2nd type) and EE finder.

Now I am going to learn about its functions and how to connect all the items together! I realise that EE finder can be supplied by sepate 15V battery pack (that I own) or directly from motor battery package connected to F1 body with specific cable called MD cable.

I am looking for this cord on KEH and Ebay but unsuccessfully... May you suggest other sources to contact or perhaps someone hag got a spare cable like this to sell?

Other way may be to made this cable but who may take care of this with profess ional results?

Thank you so much for help!

Guglielmo

canon-connecting-cord-mf-servo-ee-75527222

Edited by 10953376

They're rare, but they will pop up on eBay or KEH eventually. I bought mine on eBay several years back, but recall it took months of waiting before one finally appeared.on their site.

As for crafting your own, I'm sure it can be done, but you're going to need somebody who knows what they're doing as well as the proper connecting jacks.

Good luck on your quest.

They DO come up.

Quite a number of years ago, I acquired a Servo EE and the cable, but was missing most of the other components. I sold the two items separately on Ebay and as I recall the cable brought close to $100. This would have been in 2007 or so.

As Jim said, be patient and you'll find one-just be prepared to dig deep if you really want it.