Canon EOS tether compatible with MacOS Mojave?

clarkable

I'm interested in your question, but I will want an answer before I upgrade to Mojave.

In fact, I sometimes realize that if I had been cleverer, I would have stayed back at Sierra.

In any case, this problem of 'recognizing' peripherals is something that occurs with anything like a major system upgrade.:(

I could be wrong but I thought everything worked fine with High Sierra.

When I upgraded from Sierra to High Sierra I lost the ability to print directly from Photoshop CS5 without crashing Photoshop. Now, I need to save a tiff file, open it in Affinity Photo, and print from there.

I also use Microsoft Office 2011, which reportedly, will no longer work with Mojave. I will avoid updating my OS as long as security updates are available for High Sierra.

Wow, that's a bummer. Do you think Apple will fix it any time soon? Maybe if you emulate a PC running WIndows you could get it to talk to the camera? Just FYI, everything works great on my ASUS Republic of Gamers laptop running Windows 8.1 and on my Alienware 17r laptop running Windows 10. Just saying if you MAC guys were ever ready to throw in the towel and come over to the dark side PC world. These are kick @## machines and run abour $1000 less than MAC Book Pros. :) Edited by Mark Keefer
Cheers, Mark